• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tats, sleeves, socks, why the whole body covering attraction

In my short stint wearing blue I took every kind of person imaginable to jail. It's never about appearance they went to jail for there character and/or actions. Can't believe some of the self righteous puke that spouted on here. By the way by far the craziest person that ever received a ride in the car was an old racist religious women. No tattoos but she was the sh** house rat. Good luck

I guess everyone can do what they will to their bodies. I have no tattoos, but maybe one day. I think it absolutely opens you up to being judged by your appearance if they’re visible, same with piercings. Definitely don’t neglect financial obligations for ink, but everything in moderation is fine.

When I was very young my daddy told me, he said son when you grow up marry you a fat tattooed woman. That way you'll always have heat in the winter, shade in the summer, and moving pictures all year round.

I just remember at work once, stunning 20 year old with a rose tattoo on her breast, I'm thinking that's nice and tasteful.......turned back around and her 80 or so grandmother was standing beside her with the exact tattoo. My first thought then was dang those wilt a lot over 60 years..........

I really don't see anything wrong here
Screenshot_20190916-074456.png

Back
Top Bottom