• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Taurus and why do you all hate them.

PT-92 and 1911 owner here.

Never any issues so there's that...

Only two I've owned and the -92 was made in the 80's and still ran like a top.

Their 1911's offer a number of features seen on guns twice their price point and they are good shooters.
I've said it before but it's worth repeating. I feel like Taurus did very well in the old days when they were ripping off the Beretta pistol and Smith revolvers. Their problems didn't seem to start until they started building their own in house polymer and steel designs. I actually like the PT92/99 better than the Beretta pistols since I prefer my safety on the frame rather than on the slide.
All that being said I have a 709 that I really like and look forward to getting a 111 G2.

I have a Glock and a Taurus... Neither has failed... EVER!i!i!i!i!i!i!i
I've never owned a GLOCK....I'll shoot one maybe,but as far as buying one I don't think that'll ever happen.....only way I'd own one is that it was given to me.....for the money there is better guns to my desires out there

I have a Walther I will never sell... A P99 in 40, a glock I will never sell A 41, and I will live with my Taurus firmly on my hip thanks to letusbuyyourcar letusbuyyourcar ...
Hey man it was a $25.00 Fobus rig that was thrown in when I got mine. I wasn't gonna use it so you know... do good things and good things happen and whatnot.

That's a fine pic right there. You can touch a G43 for that price and the 709 is WAY better than the PF9. I've owned a PF9, P11 and P32. The P32 is perfect for it's intended purpose. The P11 is pro the best Kel Tec to own. But the PF9 just kinda sucks compared to the 709.

My pt 111
4c179831b7209f15f86b01e1ee410a40.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom