• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Taurus Rant

Wish someone could give us the stats on how many folks have lost their lives in a situation because their Taurus handgun didn't do it's job. If there were lots of them I kinda doubt Taurus would still be in business selling guns..........
You got a lot of likes on that 1...

Wish someone could give us the stats on how many folks have lost their lives in a situation because their Taurus handgun didn't do it's job. If there were lots of them I kinda doubt Taurus would still be in business selling guns..........
The Man, right here ^^^, has a strong point. Forjas Taurus Was born and founded way back in 1939... So, that's a long way of being in business.

Same argument as the old folks saying they grew up with no seat belts, licking lead paint, and breathing asbestos and they are all fine

You got a lot of likes on that 1...
you would have I go to Brazil and Columbia. There body’s everywhere because of the Taurus jamming and are just not working and the other guys does.

Back
Top Bottom