• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Taurus Revolvers?

http://www.gunbroker.com/item/703468792#carousel-modal-view-item
This is a Interarms Rossi Alexadria Virginia gun back when they were awesome firearms. Before Taurus got hold of them and put the Taurus name on these revolers. I have this exact one and it is one of the most well balanced, comfortable, most accurate revolvers I have ever had the pleasure shooting. These guns will hang with any other revolver you put up against them. There is another member on here that collects them. It's a 357 but obviously you can shoot 38 and all the related rounds. If I were you I would try and get hold of one of these. They will last a life time and the trigger on these guns is like melted butter ( smooooth ). If you are interested in looking around at different models of these fantastic firearms look for Interarms MFG. Alexandria Virginia Rossi Revolvers. They key to the quality is in the all the info I just gave you. These firearms are built like a tank and the fit and finish is impeccable and will put a Taurus to shame. They came out in the early nineties and not long after that Taurus bought them out. They are still affordable and a deal for all the gun you get.
My first wife bought a model 971 just like that back in 94 but with the shorter 2.5" barrel. I loved that matte finish stainless and unfluted cylinder. But then she shot herself with it in 97 and I never got back from. Houston Co Sheriff's Office.

I've never owned a Taurus revolver but at the right price I certainly would. I dig those 7and 8 round monsters they made in the late 90s. But before I do that I really want to try one of those Armscor M200 4" models and or the M206 snub.

My first wife bought a model 971 just like that back in 94 but with the shorter 2.5" barrel. I loved that matte finish stainless and unfluted cylinder. But then she shot herself with it in 97 and I never got back from. Houston Co Sheriff's Office.
OH dude, that's a sharp stick to the balls! I would be on their door step every morning until I got it back. This is cause for a non-peaceful demonstration. Completely unacceptable.

Back
Top Bottom