• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Taurus Revolvers?

Hey All,
I am looking at adding a Taurus model 85 (either the poly or all metal). Has anyone bought one in the last 5 years? Not really looking to hear horror stories from 20 years ago. How did you like it/what was your experience?

I have had 5 in the last 2 years, sold all to family members who needed some type of truck gun. I only had problem with 1 because it was a little older my brother fired Plus-P rds through it and stopped firing, sent it to Taurus and they fixed for free. Just, make sure it you buy one that you use the proper ammo. I don't buy them any more because, I have 2 S&W snub-noses, and 3 Rossi Princess. Bought, all 5 on ODT. Those revolvers always come up for sale on ODT. Good Luck.

OH dude, that's a sharp stick to the balls! I would be on their door step every morning until I got it back. This is cause for a non-peaceful demonstration. Completely unacceptable.
That's how it goes in Houston County. It's one of the fastest growing counties in GA but also one of the crookedest. The same guy has been sheriff since 73. The old mayor of Warner Robins Donald Walker supposedly shot himself while on Chantix trying to quit smoking. He ran a lot of dope in the 80s with the guys down at what used to be Charlie Pike Chevy, Buick.
Houston is right next to Bibb County but their LE agencies hate each other. Expect to get pulled over in Houston Co if you have a Bibb Co tag. Now if you have the right last name in Houston County you can do whatever you want as long as you share with your friends. And since moving way down here I hear similar stories about Camden County.

I have had 5 in the last 2 years, sold all to family members who needed some type of truck gun. I only had problem with 1 because it was a little older my brother fired Plus-P rds through it and stopped firing, sent it to Taurus and they fixed for free. Just, make sure it you buy one that you use the proper ammo. I don't buy them any more because, I have 2 S&W snub-noses, and 3 Rossi Princess. Bought, all 5 on ODT. Those revolvers always come up for sale on ODT. Good Luck.
You can't own too many snubs. One for every room in the house.

They probably took that for a shoot and dump gun. SOB's. Nothing I hate more that a crooked police dept. The LE takes enough crap in this country without A holes like that pouring gasoline on the fire. You would think the GBI would be on to their stunts by now.

They probably took that for a shoot and dump gun. SOB's. Nothing I hate more that a crooked police dept. The LE takes enough crap in this country without A holes like that pouring gasoline on the fire. You would think the GBI would be on to their stunts by now.
Yeah it pissed me off pretty good. But I just let it go since I obviously had bigger issues going on at the time.

Back
Top Bottom