• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Taurus rumor mill

Should I buy a PT111 or slap some tist instead?

• Total voters
First off, I laughed my Ever Living Ass off when I read the thoughts on the Taurus!!!!!
Bwahahahaha .....And you're Absolutely Right LMFAO!!! Geez what a Turd they are!!!
Listen, day in and day out peeps walk up and say my Turd G2 locked up, or the F'kn Cylinder won't spin when loaded, do ya'll fix this or do I send it back, ....Look down and low and behold a Turd Taurus ...Go Figure.
And all you Shield owners have a ticking time bomb too FYI. Lots and lots of them Lock open and are Frozen with the breach open. Just crazy ass things from both of them.
I highly recommend peeps stay away from BOTH!!!
I'm sure there are the Golden Turds that never have issues yada yada, ....But the QUALITY Control is OUTTA' CONTROL, that's the Problem.
And if you seem like a Wild eye, Shady dude who manages to skim by and pass the background and you came in asking for your first Turd, .....Shall you be Denied???
Step right up sir and look at this great deal on a Turd you were looking for, ...I mean Taurus.
Just my .02 cents carry on :thumb:

:thumb: FINALLY.........

:thumb: FINALLY.........
Yup ....Day in Day out, it's ridiculous and scary. No Rumor about it, ....FACTs Lololololololol.
And the "NEWER" Ruger SP101 owners and some Gp100 are bad right outta the box, lady sent two back to back to them and there have been countless others FYI, if you've never fired yours you better make time to see which one you got, ...But she got the double Whammy. She never fired a shot from either and we were all like WOW.

Yup ....Day in day out, it's ridiculous and scary.
And the "NEWER" Ruger SP101 owners and some Gp100 are bad right outta the box, lady sent two back to back to them and there have been countless others FYI, if you've never fired yours you better make time to see which one you got, ...But she got the double Whammy.

so you mean to tell me that a company that produces tens of thousands of firearms may have some slip through with some issues go on!!! :tape2:

according to this thinking you should never buy any car made by ford. . . or chevy . . .or any of them

so you mean to tell me that a company that produces tens of thousands of firearms may have some slip through with some issues go on!!! :tape2:

according to this thinking you should never buy any car made by ford. . . or chevy . . .or any of them
There's always trends in the markets, good models and bad models, ...But by Masses over the other models, cause the OTHER models don't come back in asking "What do I do with my new Turd???"
It's cool, everyone can play there own percentages and maybe you got the Golden Turd.
But there are way too many OTHER models that don't return in the Frequency of the Golden Turd line, .....Jussss Saying.

There's always trends in the markets, good models and bad models, ...But by Masses over the other models, cause the OTHER models don't come back in asking "What do I do with my new Turd???"
It's cool, everyone can play there own percentages and maybe you got the Golden Turd.
But there are way too many OTHER models that don't return in the Frequency of the Golden Turd line, .....Jussss Saying.

but your assuming your numbers are the end all be all. just the fact that 95% of folks on here can only say good things about them should make you consider why your opinion is in the 5%. just because you've had some come across your desk doesn't make it a trend. all you have to do is look online and see that the actual numbers are extremely favorable in Taurus's favor but let me guess, all of those folks is wrong cause they not an awesome gun shop worker.

All I'm suggesting is the Truth of the "FREQUENCY of the Rumor" is not Rumor, ...It's FACT.
They more than others have problems beyond the scope of normal issues in the market. ....It's actually Astronomical FYI.
But hey, if all you wanna go polish that, go right ahead. Polish that shiny thing, I don't have anything to gain by sharing with what I see, but maybe someone loves there family enough to not risk the "FREQUENCY of issues", like I said "Quality Control" is OUTTA' CONTROL!!
I don't care what you carry, or what you trust in.
But surely the Wild eye Shady dude asking for the Turd will surely get it, just maybe I gave the good guy better odds when they are attacked by the Turd go getters or the SDVE line LMAO.

I bet there is an almighty blockfan here in this thread....now talk about a turd, those blocks look just like a monster....of course this is just my opinion,just like everybody else that's posted their opinion here

Back
Top Bottom