• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Taurus rumor mill

Should I buy a PT111 or slap some tist instead?

• Total voters
Look there is only little time left discussing Turds,
One thing many have no clue in dealing with, When your loved one walks in and your Granny, your Wife, your daughter walks in and says "I had someone at my door last night, there's been a rash home invasions in my area, please help me!!"
Am I gonna say, "Well Billy Joe Bob on ODT says there Turd works great and they even seen a torture test."
Or am I gonna' say " Well the Turd Judge I picked up the other day to show a customer and the cylinder fell out." or... "You can expect the rear sight to fall off or have it lock up while shooting." ....That's the Day in Day out.
Aren't you worth it?? Get a Dependable Firearm.
Because Day in Day out THAT'S the Trend, like it or Lump it.
And rest assured I sleep better at night knowing that I didn't sell someone's loved one a KNOWN TRENDING PROBLEM, from first hand experience.
And I would pray that all salesman sleep better at night knowing what they sold a customer in desperate need actully helped them rather than it became the reason they died.
So excuse me if I rub ones the wrong way but surely ones appreciate that someone directed there loved ones in the right direction, and Surely I'd Appreciate it also, ....Polish on, .....Peace.

Look there is only little time left discussing Turds,
One thing many have no clue in dealing with, When your loved one walks in and your Granny, your Wife, your daughter walks in and says "I had someone at my door last night, there's been a rash home invasions in my area, please help me!!"
Am I gonna say, "Well Billy Joe Bob on ODT says there Turd works great and they even seen a torture test."
Or am I gonna' say " Well the Turd Judge I picked up the other day to show a customer and the cylinder fell out." or... "You can expect the rear sight to fall off or have it lock up while shooting."
Aren't you worth it?? Get a Dependable Firearm.
Because Day in Day out THAT'S the Trend, like it or Lump it.
And rest assured I sleep better at night knowing that I didn't sell someone's loved one a KNOWN TRENDING PROBLEM, from first hand experience.
And I would pray that all salesman sleep better at night knowing what they sold a customer in desperate need actully helped them or rather than it became the reason they died.
So excuse me if I rub ones the wrong way but surely ones appreciate that someone directed there loved ones in the right direction, and Surely I'd Appreciate it also, ....Peace.

ok just the fact the only model you mentioned in here isn't even the model the thread is about speaks leagues about your argument, sounds like all you really know is about trying to upsell

ok just the fact the only model you mentioned in here isn't even the model the thread is about speaks leagues about your argument, sounds like all you really know is about trying to upsell
Oh no the PT111 sights fall off and locks up, ...Right on point, but the Judge is just ANOTHER PROBLEM, ....It's THE TREND, ...i know what it speaks, .....It SPEAKS VOLUMES, ...GET IT???

To be fair, even though he's being a dick there's not really a profitable reason to upsell someone away from Taurus. Taurus handguns have a pretty good markup even for the smallest of dealers. The general idea if you're in it for profit is to sell a customer the Taurus, which usually has a better mark up anyways, then because they didn't spend $500 on a Glock or s&w they have a couple hundred extra to spend on a holster and ammo, where the real markup is. Dummy or not, if a gun salesmen steers you away from a Taurus I guarantee you profit isn't his motive.

Oh no the PT111 sights fall off and locks up, ...Right on point, but the Judge is just ANOTHER PROBLEM, ....It's THE TREND, ...i know what it speaks, .....It SPEAKS VOLUMES, ...GET IT???

again your experience don't, wont, and never will equal a TREND I don't know what part of that you wont get, statistics really arnt that hard of a concept to get

To be fair, even though he's being a dick there's not really a profitable reason to upsell someone away from Taurus. Taurus handguns have a pretty good markup even for the smallest of dealers. The general idea if you're in it for profit is to sell a customer the Taurus, which usually has a better mark up anyways, then because they didn't spend $500 on a Glock or s&w they have a couple hundred extra to spend on a holster and ammo, where the real markup is. Dummy or not, if a gun salesmen steers you away from a Taurus I guarantee you profit isn't his motive.

I've dealt with it before but I think its because a lot of them don't actually care about the profitability. the ones that care about that are always the owners but the sells guys just want a big receipt regardless of what it is, those are your typical basspro, cabelas "gun experts". but profit margin wise you would 100% right.

Back
Top Bottom