• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Taurus rumor mill

Should I buy a PT111 or slap some tist instead?

• Total voters
I never drink
i'm already a bi-polar cray cray witch, imagine that + beer
20170130_131347.png
And tree fiddy is out of my price range...
:(

So excuse me if I rub ones the wrong way but surely ones appreciate that someone directed there loved ones in the right direction, and Surely I'd Appreciate it also, ....Polish on, .....Peace.

Stay away from cheap Brazilian and Croatian made Springfield M1911 copies and XDs then.

Wow, some people hate Taurus brand guns, seemingly a lot.

But the real tragedy here is that there has only been ONE mention of Glock's going kaBoom !!! (Other than me mentioning that post previously).

That without question is the worst thing in this thread, OK, maybe the picture or graphic of the man boobs several pages back was it. But still I say we need to put a bright shining light on Glock's seemingly exploding all over the place.

And what REALLY upsets me (notice the use of all caps, so it MUST really, really upset me). Is the fact that my multiple Glocks have never had a kaBoom or any similar problem even after shooting multiple thousands of rounds through them.

So to all you Glock owners, I say get rid of those dangerous potentially super self destructive drastic plastic devices. I will help any of you out by offering here and now to purchase your potentially life endangering Glock (at a greatly discounted price of course ;) ). I do it for the Children...... and that I don't want anybody getting hurt by these weapons.

Rob

But the real tragedy here is that there has only been ONE mention of Glock's going kaBoom !!! (Other than me mentioning that post previously).

That without question is the worst thing in this thread, OK, maybe the picture or graphic of the man boobs several pages back was it. But still I say we need to put a bright shining light on Glock's seemingly exploding all over the place.

And what REALLY upsets me (notice the use of all caps, so it MUST really, really upset me). Is the fact that my multiple Glocks have never had a kaBoom or any similar problem even after shooting multiple thousands of rounds through them.

So to all you Glock owners, I say get rid of those dangerous potentially super self destructive drastic plastic devices. I will help any of you out by offering here and now to purchase your potentially life endangering Glock (at a greatly discounted price of course ;) ). I do it for the Children...... and that I don't want anybody getting hurt by these weapons.

Rob

So what is a bitch to carry?

I have 3 glock 21's

Rob

your a hero :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom