• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Taurus rumor mill

Should I buy a PT111 or slap some tist instead?

• Total voters

So what is a ***** to carry?

I have 3 glock 21's

these have an awesome track record. never blow up or misfired in their history and history has shown them to be a true man killer

www.trophyrock.com_wp_content_images_content_product_shot.png

I bet if you practice with that sling you could get off 6-12 rocks per minute.

Which begs the question of what is the sustained rate of fire for a sling ?

See all it takes is practice.
As long as your arm/shoulder holds up. But at some point the coach gives you the hook and sends in the relief rock flinger.

I was staying on Title of the Thread as I try to stay on Topic, .... Taurus Rumor mill.
And no one is paying me anything to give Real World experience day in day out on the Topic. I'll say it here on a free forum or to anyone looking for protection. Doesn't change the TREND.
Also bad ammo will blow up any firearm, that's irrelevant to the Topic.
Stay Away from bad Trends they are bad for a reason, ....That's Free Advice :thumb:

I was staying on Title of the Thread as I try to stay on Topic, .... Taurus Rumor mill.
And no one is paying me anything to give Real World experience day in day out on the Topic. I'll say it here on a free forum or to anyone looking for protection. Doesn't change the TREND.
Also bad ammo will blow up any firearm, that's irrelevant to the Topic.
Stay Away from bad Trends they are bad for a reason, ....That's Free Advice :thumb:

has said trend more times than I can count but still doesn't realize what a trend is . . .

Back
Top Bottom