• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Taurus USA in South West GA

I tried to look it up but my google-fu is weak.

Maybe moving from a unionized plant to a non-unionized plant?

I'd move my company too if my governor did what FL's governor just did...
Link provided Says the company, that is based in Miami is expanding. Doesn’t say anything about closing shop in Miami, way I read it is they will manufacture other guns here.

TCP is made in Miami.

well it WAS!
its now discontinued.
the Spectrum is made in Miami, you know the model they advertised for like 3 years before it actually hit the market.
only to be quickly recalled because they didn't place the caliber size on the gun, then reissued it with light strike problems after about 2 years of testing?

Link provided Says the company, that is based in Miami is expanding. Doesn’t say anything about closing shop in Miami, way I read it is they will manufacture other guns here.

Its MY understanding that first only the upper management is relocating, not any worker bees!
second Taurus is redesigning its entire line up (Again) likely to get rid of the stink from bad quality control, terrible customer service and the safety recall on a large portion of its semi auto pistol line.
I imagine that the just want to try to leave all that behind them or try to.
There aren't many weapons actually manufactured in Miami, that is their import station and that's about it, they are suppose to be the repair facility, I said suppose to be.
perhaps the intention is t manufacture the new line of weapons here, that frees them up from a lot of import restrictions if they do.

Back
Top Bottom