• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Taurus USA in South West GA

Which one?

ahhh?? are you asking which weapons that I had problems with?-- two PT1911, a 24/7 OSS, A TCP, and a 24/7C.
my average with Taurus is 5 of 10 weapons needed to be returned to Taurus for repair.
repairs ran from 10 days to 9 weeks return.
I have had more problems with Taurus than all the other manufactures combined, just MY experience with the brand.

ahhh?? are you asking which weapons that I had problems with?-- two PT1911, a 24/7 OSS, A TCP, and a 24/7C.
my average with Taurus is 5 of 10 weapons needed to be returned to Taurus for repair.
I have had more problems with Taurus than all the other manufactures combined, just MY experience with the brand.

I didn't know @Bypass had a second account!

:p

Dang that's one bad experience with them! Well, technically 5, but you know what I mean.

Had a 92 ran great and so does my 1911. Never owned any of their polymer guns.

I didn't know if you were talking about Taurus or Kia :lol: but yeah Taurus sucks too. I always tell people that they have great customer service, and you're probably going to need it.

I don't see this as much of a positive.
It means that cheap land and cheap labor are more plentiful in rural S.E. Georgia than they are in Brazil !
At least Brazil has rainforests, and the whole world needs lumber.
What does Bainbridge, GA have?
American companies used to outsource their work and factories in Central America or Asia.
Now those nations are saving money by building their plants HERE.

I hope the make the 1911's there. I mean they aren't real bad now but I would buy one real quick if they start making them here. Heck the one I had, other than a stiff trigger ran like a sewing machine. If they would just put a little time into the triggers on those guns they could be a contender. Only the stainless gun I would be interested in.

I don't see this as much of a positive.
It means that cheap land and cheap labor are more plentiful in rural S.E. Georgia than they are in Brazil !
At least Brazil has rainforests, and the whole world needs lumber.
What does Bainbridge, GA have?
American companies used to outsource their work and factories in Central America or Asia.
Now those nations are saving money by building their plants HERE.
Some of you need to get out of Atlanta Metro more , Bainbridge is a very nice beautiful Southern town, 30 minutes from downtown Tallahassee ( Florida's state capital to those who don't know and has a ratio of 7 women to every male....which many are highly paid State employees, well educated too, FSU , 60 minutes to Gulf of Mexico :becky:), 10 minutes from some of the best bass/crappie/brim fishing in the world (Lake Seminole), great hunting, great schools, low crime rates, quite easy pace of life (Southern style), low taxes, insurance rates, etc. etc........that is the attraction corporations are now looking for......eat your heart out Metropolitans while in your 90 minute commute to travel 20 miles.

Some of you need to get out of Atlanta Metro more , Bainbridge is a very nice beautiful Southern town, 30 minutes from downtown Tallahassee ( Florida's state capital to those who don't know and has a ratio of 7 women to every male....which many are highly paid State employees, well educated too, FSU , 60 minutes to Gulf of Mexico :becky:), 10 minutes from some of the best bass/crappie/brim fishing in the world (Lake Seminole), great hunting, great schools, low crime rates, quite easy pace of life (Southern style), low taxes, insurance rates, etc. etc........that is the attraction corporations are now looking for......eat your heart out Metropolitans while in your 90 minute commute to travel 20 miles.

Soooooo, you are saying the best thing about Bainbridge is the fact that EVERYWHERE in driving distance is a better choice?
Who would want to move to a place where everything better is somewhere else??

Jk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soooooo, you are saying the best thing about Bainbridge is the fact that EVERYWHERE in driving distance is a better choice?
Who would want to move to a place where everything better is somewhere else??

Jk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Several million people do every day in Atlanta! :D

Back
Top Bottom