• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Taurus USA in South West GA

That's the way it always works.

I went to college in Lowell, Mass. which used to be the textile center of the world in the 1800s. Then I moved to GA, just like all the textile mills did when they made Dalton the textile capital and left Lowell a gutted shell. Then the textile companies all went to Japan, then China, and now S. America and Vietnam.

Georgia is becoming what 'gun valley' (the Connecticut River Valley) used to be for firearms makers, a central hub of firearms manufacturing. I expect a lot more gun companies to settle down here once they get thrown out of their homes up in NY and New England.
I agree. Georgia doesn't screw around with the 2nd Amendment. Ain't no liberal horse sh*t gonna bring us down.

So, I'm confused. Is SW Ga. The place to plug in the tube if giving Ga. an enema, or not? Anything south of Atlanta that's not on the Atlantic coast is just borrrinnngg.

So, I'm confused. Is SW Ga. The place to plug in the tube if giving Ga. an enema, or not? Anything south of Atlanta that's not on the Atlantic coast is just borrrinnngg.
popcorn_gus.gif

Well, I can't argue with that. Crack whores definitely have more tactile finesse than meth whores. I guess Georgia will have to adjust the lowered level of service.
Ba ha ha ha ha! That is one of the funniest things I have heard in a while. Kinda like that SNL episode back in the 80 or 90's where the news guy was counting down the worlds worst jobs and he got to the end and said " Crack Whore ". I laughed until I cried on that episode.

Who would want to live where most don't even know their neighbors name, rampant crime, beggars on every corner, sending their kids to failing schools, minorities running every city department, etc. etc. We don't believe in living behind bars on our windows...we let the criminals live behind the bars. We outsider "country bumpkins" actually know our Sheriffs, Police Chiefs, DA's....and our Preacher and they know us by name too. We, believe it or not like our small churches where like the TV show "Cheers", everybody knows your name, your "mega" churches wouldn't fly around here. You may dwell in the Metro area but we actually "live" in the rural areas ("sticks" to you). Companies are now realizing life style is as important or more so than the number of human bodies to draw from for employment, quality of work/product may even improve too. Catch ya later Gator :becky:
I grew up in a town like that. I believe it was less than 5000 people maybe a lot less. I use to be the guy everyone wanted to race because I had beat everyone I had raced. I was out one night getting ready to race and my father pulled up behind me and said " Greg get your ass home before you get killed ". He made on phone call and knew exactly where I was. It was great knowing everyone unless you were the town menace.:thumb:

Here I was thinking metro Atlanta was the colostomy bag of Georgia.
LOL, you got that sh*t right. I live in Acworth I can still smell that colostomy bag. If I could move just up Jasper way I would be happy. You know somewhere away from traffic and close to good people. Like on the side of a hill and no neighbors for 3 miles.

Back
Top Bottom