• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Taxidermist in north Atlanta

Do it your self, dig hole bury all but the antlers cover up with something heavy and wait a couple months, dig up hose off bleach skull stain antlers if desired really not hard

I second doing it yourself but don't perfer the bury in the dirt method. Depends if you want it really white or more natural bone color. Tons of videos on YouTube. Boil it, pressure wash it, whatever. But if you want a taxidermist, try John Cranes at Crane's taxidermy in Acworth.

Its really easy to do, it only takes a few hours. Cut skin and flesh off, remove eyes, and as much of brain as possible. For brain removal I use a piece of clothes hanger bent and a lost speed drill in the hole where the spinal cord and brain stem connect. DO NOT boil, simmer in water, borax, and dawn dish soap. Whatever brain matter, eye matter or flesh should come off easily if not use a medium stiffness brush to clean off skull. After that set the skull in hydrogen peroxide for 2-8 hours. DO NOT let the antlers did into the peroxide it will discolor them and turn them white.

B07C5313-7779-4FC1-99C0-3851EB678CBD.jpeg
Not interested in doing myself. I will moons a call. Thanks for the suggi
Give me a call I will tray you right

Back
Top Bottom