• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

@tazz and I are discussing Brunswick Stew...

Unquestionably and undoubtedly the best stew in GA is Jeb's between Danielsville and Royston. I have had it everywhere in Ga and it's always the same and always great at Zeb's. The end!!!

That's not how this works, that's not how any of this works.

You have to go by and get a gallon and bring it to @Tazz and me so we can judge for ourselves. :boink:

I would have to say my wifies is the bomb..she will fix 3 gallons and its gone in three to four days...yep that good! if you have ever had Biguns BBQ here in jasper..very similar but much tastier!
Have to agree, Biguns in Talking Rock off 515 is the best I can find. Within 40 miles.

That's not how this works, that's not how any of this works.

You have to go by and get a gallon and bring it to @Tazz and me so we can judge for ourselves. :boink:
Of course I have not tasted your delicious home made, so bring a gallon of yours and I'll fetch a gallon of Zeb's and we'll meet in Social Circle for a taste test.

yep soo good we ate there three times last weekend...ohhhh sooo goood!
Have you had the Hillbilly Lasagna or is it Redneck Lasagna?? A lawyer friend of mine suggested it..We tried it last Monday..Wow, great but filled both my wife and I up in just a few bites.. Glad to have one that good that close!

Of course I have not tasted your delicious home made, so bring a gallon of yours and I'll fetch a gallon of Zeb's and we'll meet in Social Circle for a taste test.

I have yet to attempt to make any. I have toyed w the idea for years, but an affordable wash pot has eluded me thus far. Any one w a 40-50 gallon cast iron wash pot want to donate to the cause?

Have you had the Hillbilly Lasagna or is it Redneck Lasagna?? A lawyer friend of mine suggested it..We tried it last Monday..Wow, great but filled both my wife and I up in just a few bites.. Glad to have one that good that close!
the first time was last Friday...we were going to go to Colonel Pooles BBQ but she wasnt in the mood to drive that far..so we stopped in ..I would say a close second to Fox Bros... so we just ate there all weekend..may do the same this weekend

Back
Top Bottom