• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

@tazz and I are discussing Brunswick Stew...

If by some odd chance any of you ever travel down hwy 41 through Marion county, you will pass the Bbq shack halfway between Geneva and Buena Vista. Its in the middle of nowhere, along with the IGA store next to it. Fantastic barbecue, tea, and stew. Try it. You won't regret it. Or try their junkyard dog. You won't regret that either.

the first time was last Friday...we were going to go to Colonel Pooles BBQ but she wasnt in the mood to drive that far..so we stopped in ..I would say a close second to Fox Bros... so we just ate there all weekend..may do the same this weekend
I lost faith in Pooles and Pink Pig, gained it back with Biguns..Ya
O Lord....that looks so good...I like flavor...rather it's thick or smooth don't matter
More than half that have enjoyed my cooking had one comment..They liked it better on bread..Don't myself know why..But God bless peteee It is what it is...

At the end of the day is about thoughts, you have had that ring loudest.

Air ya making fun of me fella? Huh?

Nah, I just remember heading your way a while back and you telling me about Biguns... it was very good and I'm glad I got to;

1 meet you
2 eat at Biguns BBQ

I even mentioned it to @SafeCracka and he went during apple picking time...

:thumb:

That's not how this works, that's not how any of this works.

You have to go by and get a gallon and bring it to Tazz Tazz and me so we can judge for ourselves. :boink:
I'll second that! Lol!

Of course I have not tasted your delicious home made, so bring a gallon of yours and I'll fetch a gallon of Zeb's and we'll meet in Social Circle for a taste test.
ROAD TRIP!!!

I have yet to attempt to make any. I have toyed w the idea for years, but an affordable wash pot has eluded me thus far. Any one w a 40-50 gallon cast iron wash pot want to donate to the cause?
That's another thing my grandparents had I should've held on to. They had 3 or 4 of those pots, prolly closer to 30 gal pots though. They used to have big parties down at Clearwater Lake at their cabin, invite all their brothers & sisters and their families and cook out all kinds of stuff. If only I knew then what I know now, right?

Back
Top Bottom