• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

TB for P226 1/2 x 28

redtail

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
38   0
Reaction score
Does anyone other than Silencerco make a 1/2 x 28 TP barrel for a P226? All of my other 9mm have 1/2 x 28 and the sig factory barrel is 13.5 x 1LH. I dont want to be swapping pistions at the range. I am not a fan of the silencerco barrel after some research on their P226 barrel. end cap strikes and major sight adjustments....

In.
I have some factory Sigs with metric thread and yes, it is annoying. I caved and bought another can that stays setup for 1/2x28 while the other is for any piston.
I also have a few SiCo barrels. I took a new one back out last year because of the shift on aim. Did not realize this was a common problem. The older one I have is solid, shoots straight.

Get the Sig barrel from Sig. Yes it is metric and left hand threaded, but works like it should. Just get the correct piston and call it done. I had to hunt for one for my TiRant 45; but no regrets as it won't looses up during shooting .

Update.

I am glad I bought the Sig barrel metric LH threads. Seems to stay tight. I have had a little walk off on my glock barrel and my 1911. nothing that wasn't easily taken care of once it wormed up a bit re-tightened it.

20200603_172814.jpg

Back
Top Bottom