Teacher bangs teen for 3 years. Gets probation 😳😳

Mrs_Esterhouse

Default rank <5000 posts Supporter
Swollen Member
4   0
Reaction score
capable is moving up and down depending on the individual person and their mental state.

Eaxzc6n-3857535698.gif

NWSharpshooter

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
554   0
Reaction score
Exactly, authority over them changes the outline 100% and is/was being overlooked

But in this case its different, rape victim didn't initiate retribution. Even if the teacher did think he was going to harm himself, she exposed the relationship first. And it looks more like an attempt to save face than anything to me.

Think what Blazedog is trying to say is that she took his hand and then he went into full revenge mode. He is not so much morally wounded- but more of a pride thing happening at this point.

And the point we are making is he, his motives, his mental state, his well being are irrelevant. The issue is the 29 year old teacher who thought it was a good idea to engage in sexual relations with a 13 year old.

Omega

Default rank 5000+ posts
102   0
Reaction score
And the point we are making is he, his motives, his mental state, his well being are irrelevant. The issue is the 29 year old teacher who thought it was a good idea to engage in sexual relations with a 13 year old.
And I totally agree. That's why I grouped the 2 quotes together. Was only playing devils advocate to blazedog comment.

I have zero doubt that anyone defending this or giving props to the kid would have an entirely different opinion if the sexes were reversed.

rOmiLaYu

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
235   0
Reaction score
Or he was being threatened and manipulated to keep engaging in it...as is the norm in these cases.

"If you tell anyone, I'll put your pics on this or that site."
"If you tell anyone, I'll hurt you."
"If you tell anyone, I'll hurt myself."

The list goes on. :tsk:
I know that I'm quoting my own post but here's the smoking gun.

Towards the end of the article it says that he reached out to police to get it to stop. In their words it was a "cry for help." So yeah, he was not enjoying it.

lostchild

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Protector of the 100 acre wood
66   0
Reaction score
I know that I'm quoting my own post but here's the smoking gun.

Towards the end of the article it says that he reached out to police to get it to stop. In their words it was a "cry for help." So yeah, he was not enjoying it.
Yeah, I’m calling BS on that one.

Top Bottom