• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Teacher bangs teen for 3 years. Gets probation 😳😳

Hmm, seems like some posts are disappearing in this thread. Either I am on someone's Ignore list (must have struck a nerve) or they chose to delete the asinine post.

Again, for the back of the bus, it is NEVER OK for 12 year old kids to have sex. NEVER.
Read it S-L-O-W-L-Y, if I type too fast for you.

If you think otherwise, I do not want you around my house, my kids, within my eyesight.

PS This is post 155, I can see 152, not 153 or 154.
You are exactly correct.
Amaziing that some people get so triggered they cannot handle dessent, and are triggered when others don’t agree with them.
The ignore feature gives them a nice safe space on the internet.

She should do time in prison and for no other reason than if the situation were reversed the man definitely would.
I get it allot of you have kids in that age group and your parental fangs are coming out. That's not your kid in the article so calm your asses down a little because NOBODY on here said they condoned it but are doing what men in groups do, make jokes and laughter out of an uncomfortable situation
Don't be a Karen

Bunch of heavy lifting to support a position of felonious pedophile, especially as she was the one to report herself to school officials and offered no argument at trial that the child somehow was at fault.

Hmm, seems like some posts are disappearing in this thread. Either I am on someone's Ignore list (must have struck a nerve) or they chose to delete the asinine post.

Again, for the back of the bus, it is NEVER OK for 12 year old kids to have sex. NEVER.
Read it S-L-O-W-L-Y, if I type too fast for you.

If you think otherwise, I do not want you around my house, my kids, within my eyesight.

PS This is post 155, I can see 152, not 153 or 154.

You and me both we triggered a millennials feelz. No loss at all.

Back
Top Bottom