• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Teacher bangs teen for 3 years. Gets probation 😳😳

So his story goes. The fact everyone is taking everything he said as factual without knowing anything other than what the news stories say is concerning. Many a people have had lives ruined be people crying wolf. (Im sure someone will come along here shortly and flame me over that opinion too)

Not saying this is the case here and what he said might be true
, but theres the possibility that he put on a façade because his lawyer said he should.
Would you say that if the victim was a woman and the attacked was a man?

I'll say this and be done. Because of what I do for a living, which I will not disclose here, I have - unfortunately - had a front row seat to this type of thing a few times in my career. It is always disgusting. It is always reprehensible. And rarely, if ever do minors lie about a long standing relationship like the one mentioned in the OP. Individual visits, trists, one night stands? Sure...people lie about those. But sustained sexual abuse towards a minor...the stories are almost always the same. Unwanted sexual attention; threatened and made to comply.

Would you say that if the victim was a woman and the attacked was a man?

I'll say this and be done. Because of what I do for a living, which I will not disclose here, I have - unfortunately - had a front row seat to this type of thing a few times in my career. It is always disgusting. It is always reprehensible. And rarely, if ever do minors lie about a long standing relationship like the one mentioned in the OP. Individual visits, trists, one night stands? Sure...people lie about those. But sustained sexual abuse towards a minor...the stories are almost always the same. Unwanted sexual attention; threatened and made to comply.
I’ll say this, I don’t trust ANYONE until I know all sides of a story. We as a society are too quick to judge based on knee jerk reactions and headlines. No just in this case but most any case. How many people here refuse to believe mass shooter headlines until all the facts are brought out but will do a complete 90* hang ‘em high turn to something like this?

I’ll say this, I don’t trust ANYONE until I know all sides of a story. We as a society are too quick to judge based on knee jerk reactions and headlines. No just in this case but most any case. How many people here refuse to believe mass shooter headlines until all the facts are brought out but will do a complete 90* hang ‘em high turn to something like this?

I am with you there. In this case however, I believe she admitted to the relationship.

She actually did get 60 days in jail (delayed for 1 year due to her having a new born…said not to be the teens child), 10 years probation, register as a sex offender & attend therapy.

So his story goes. The fact everyone is taking everything he said as factual without knowing anything other than what the news stories say is concerning. Many a people have had lives ruined be people crying wolf. (Im sure someone will come along here shortly and flame me over that opinion too)

Not saying this is the case here and what he said might be true, but theres the possibility that he put on a façade because his lawyer said he should.
I get that you object to arbitrary age limits in the law.
But the law, as well as the morals of what seems to be most people, say that the consent or lack thereof of a 13 year old to sexual relations with a 29 year old teacher are completely irrelevant. So what he said, or what he thought, or how this relationship started or continued has absolutely no bearing on the outrage and disgust that it happened at all.

Can I hazard a guess that do not have and have never had a 13 year old child?

Back
Top Bottom