• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Team 4

Heard one gobble at the house across the pasture but that was it. Dad said they was talking on allatoona wma though.

This is gonna sound crazy but I ran a hen off a nest today while I was at work down in Fulton county off Fulton industrial... not a good sign. No eggs on nest but she was laying like there was or she was about to lay an egg and was broody, she didn’t want to leave the nest.

I wish! I got a shelving project to do. Double sad face emoji. Good luck!
I put together our little girl(on the way) dressed last night, it came from ikea and I stayed up till midnight or so so it would free up my morning to hunt. LOL.

I had one coming in to me triple gobbling but hens caught him when he was about 100 yards from me or so. Almost connected this morning. :(

I put together our little girl(on the way) dressed last night, it came from ikea and I stayed up till midnight or so so it would free up my morning to hunt. LOL.

I had one coming in to me triple gobbling but hens caught him when he was about 100 yards from me or so. Almost connected this morning. :(

Sometimes if you mimic the hen enough, she will come to see who is talking so much $#!+. And he will be following her

Back
Top Bottom