• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tear the quarterbacks helmet off and then use it on him

wildbill1973z28

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
161   1
Reaction score
Tear the quarterbacks helmet off and then use it on him , definitely a black on white crime and he should be never allowed to hump a quarterback again but I’m sure will never hear anything about black on white crime in the NFL What do y’all pansy ass Democrats think?And I guess maybe the quarterback could’ve been playing with the line Mans nuts while he had him tackled just maybe? Just trying to see it from the Democratic side!

Tear the quarterbacks helmet off and then use it on him , definitely a black on white crime and he should be never allowed to hump a quarterback again but I’m sure will never hear anything about black on white crime in the NFL What do y’all pansy ass Democrats think?And I guess maybe the quarterback could’ve been playing with the line Mans nuts while he had him tackled just maybe? Just trying to see it from the Democratic side!
This had nothing to do with race, as I understand this guy put two black runners out of that game with injuries, that night.

B71F2557-02F5-4A09-B132-2281F892BE7B.jpeg

The QB should file Assault and Battery charges against his attacker.
The NFL suspension should be for life.
The game should be forfeited to the Steelers.

The QB should file Assault and Battery charges against his attacker.
The NFL suspension should be for life.
The game should be forfeited to the Steelers.
QB declined to file charges, although that was clearly a violation of the law. Could even be Agg Assault. However people that should should know, state that the QB was trying to remove his helmet first and that provoked the reaction from the lineman. Not excusing the action, but it was not a one sided affair.

Back
Top Bottom