• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Teasing All Of You - The New SMITH AND WESSON M&P9 SHIELD EZ 9MM

OttoMan

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
Do unto others what you want them to do to you!
421   0
Reaction score
The next evolution of the M&P Shield EZ pistol, the M&P9 Shield EZ encompasses all of the M&P Shield EZ features now in the powerful 9mm caliber. Built for personal and home protection, the new M&P9 Shield EZ is easy-to-rack, easy-to-load, easy-to-shoot and easy-to-clean, appealing to a wide range of consumers seeking out these popular features.

And that's my new purchase in 2020!!
MP 9mm.png

What about the chamber indicator? Ruger tried that on the SR series & everyone was removing it as soon as possible.

I do like a Shield though.

I doubt anyone on here is in the target market. but this is actually a good ide. If you have ever seen the .380 EZ version it makes sense. Older people or anyone with minimal hand strength can have a hard time racking a slide back. I have seen it in person - these things do fill a need.

What about the chamber indicator? Ruger tried that on the SR series & everyone was removing it as soon as possible.

I do like a Shield though.
I think the Sig Sauer M17 also has that future. And I was reading about it, it is to help the shooter to touch and feel that the firearm is ready, without open the the chamber to check or using any light; which is an important device for soldiers on the battle field, at night!

I doubt anyone on here is in the target market. but this is actually a good ide. If you have ever seen the .380 EZ version it makes sense. Older people or anyone with minimal hand strength can have a hard time racking a slide back. I have seen it in person - these things do fill a need.
You're absolutely right about that. Not for me but it will definitely serve a purpose for someone

What he said

Back
Top Bottom