• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tech vs ga

That's pretty interesting. My sister and I are both grads from UGA. She's a neonatal surgeon and I'm a PM for one of the largest construction firms in the south. Might want to rethink your ignorance.

So what you're saying is that your sister had to go to another school besides UGA to get a good degree and you work construction. Did I miss anything?

So as long as you UGA fans are making fun of Tech's athletics it is all in good fun but if I dare make fun of UGA's academics I am "inciting general discord"? I'll leave you guys alone but don't be so sensitive bro. Rivalry aside and with complete sincerity, thanks for your service spectre

So as long as you UGA fans are making fun of Tech's athletics it is all in good fun but if I dare make fun of UGA's academics I am "inciting general discord"? I'll leave you guys alone but don't be so sensitive bro. Rivalry aside and with complete sincerity, thanks for your service spectre

Thank you, and I have no problem with any sort of athletic rivalries, but I think both are good schools academically and there are many successful people from both schools. I have family members that attended both schools and all of them are very successful so I will defend the academics of both, tooth and nail. That said, you handled that masterfully. Thanks. :D

I am also redacting my previous statement.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom