• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Technology Systems Design - great position for security guy with tech school or a little college . .

SchmittZoid

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Hamlet Squire of Tomfoolery
282   0
Reaction score
Leppard Johnson & Associates, P.C. is looking for a few good designers/engineers for our Technology Systems Design team.

The ideal candidate would be an individual who is passionate about all things techie, knows a good bit about / has worked with AutoCAD and/or REVIT, and is looking for a very rewarding career as a design consultant.

If you have worked as a lead installer / team supervisor installing any type of commercial electronic A/V, security, voice/data/CATV system or cabling, really understand how these systems work, and would like to make the "golden career move" from contractor to consultant, I want to talk with you.

A Four Year College degree not a necessity, but some post high-school education or training in electronics would be a huge help. That would differentiate you from "the other guy." Have you been a field supervisor of a team of installation technicians? Even better! Can "think your way out of a box?” Drop me a note with a brief summary of your skills.

Keep in mind, AutoCAD & REVIT are our "weapons of choice." If you don't know your way around at least one of these, let's just say "don't come to a gun fight with a knife."

We are located in Tucker, GA right off I-285 at LaVista Road. Great compensation, benefits, 401-K, etc . . . .

Most importantly, this is a firm where the Owners have never forgot what it was like to be an "employee." We have a very good company culture here.

If you fit the above description, PM me a description of your work and education experience.

Back
Top Bottom