• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Technology Systems Design Professional - AutoCAD/REVIT - Tucker, GA

SchmittZoid

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Hamlet Squire of Tomfoolery
282   0
Reaction score
Leppard Johnson & Associates, P.C., an MEP Engineering firm (http://www.leppardjohnson.com), is looking for a few good designers/engineers to add to our MEP and Technology Design teams.

The ideal candidate (for me) would be someone who is passionate about all things techie, knows quite a bit about/has worked with AutoCAD/REVIT, and is looking for a very rewarding career as a design consultant.

Doesn't matter if you have never worked for an engineering firm before. If you have worked for a contractor in the field installing commercial/professional electronic A/V, security, voice/data/CATV cabling, and would like to make the "golden career move" from contractor to consultant, I want to talk with you.

College degree not an absolute necessity, but some background or extensive training in electronics would be a huge help (ex-military NEETS guys?). It might differentiate you from "the other guy." Ever been a field supervisor of a team of field techs? Even better! Can you, "Think your way out of a box?" PM me with a brief summary of your skills.

Keep in mind, AutoCAD & REVIT are our "weapons of choice." If you don't know your way around at least one of these . . . well, let's just say, "Don't come to a gun fight with a knife."

We are located in Tucker, GA right off I-285 at LaVista Road. Great compensation, benefits, 401-K, etc . . . .

Most importantly, this is a firm where the Owners never forgot what it was like to be an "employee." LJ&A has a very good company culture . . . . AND very Second Amendment friendly!

I think we are looking for electrical engineers and mechanical engineers too. If you know someone who knows someone, drop me a PM.

So, PM me with a brief reason why YOU are the perfect candidate, and we'll get the ball rolling . . . . .

Thanks for looking!

SchmittZoid

Back
Top Bottom