• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Teens Shooting Each Other...

Interesting how a kid that was 17 for 5 months and another that was 17 for 2 months are being charged as adults, while simultaneously being too young to have access to guns. The kid that died would have been 17 in 2 months and is being called a child. They were all old enough to know better and yet all dumb young kids.

Incredibly sad. Sounds like too little time being trained with firearms to me. Someone will be answering about accessibility of their guns.

you can blame people on this site for this. they sell guns to anyone even felons with gang tattoos all over them.

1650884559482.png

you can blame people on this site for this. they sell guns to anyone even felons with gang tattoos all over them.
So in your sig line you say if you sell ammo cheaper on ammoseak you will "work out a deal on here" . I always thought this community was a place for like minded people to buy/sell/trade things to keep our rights and beliefs going and people would want to make the better deals here b4 selling to some one on a national selling site but that has long gone I do believe. Thank you for letting me know where you stand . And it's not just you I see it more and more every day with the new members. Looks like my list just grew by 1 more.

I'd be glad to make a contribution to the cleansing of the gene pool. Sorry, but virtue signaling knee jerk emotional reactions don't work on a nihilist with anarchist views.

Need a primer on identifying gang tattoos, please.
Now I’m worried about my son-in-law, the real estate attorney. Was he waving at us, or flashing gang signs?
And would it be ok to sell if tatts are covered?

Back
Top Bottom