• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Teens Shooting Each Other...

No sells to tattooed folks!
Well I'm a little more open minded I guess. Tats...okay whatever. Tats on the neck or face no sale. Piercings or them stupid ass ear gauges no sale. Even if they ain't criminals they're too stupid for me to be arming them. I mean if they think that little of themselves...

Well I'm a little more open minded I guess. Tats...okay whatever. Tats on the neck or face no sale. Piercings or them stupid ass ear gauges no sale. Even if they ain't criminals they're too stupid for me to be arming them. I mean if they think that little of themselves...
I was referring of course the man who said he wouldn't sail to tattoo. I wouldn't care as long as they weren't a prohibited person. Hell, my middle brother is covered in them.

So a Samoan that is a legal GA resident that has tattoos from his culture that might be part of a large peice of artwork that extends to his neck is a no go for you?

Back
Top Bottom