• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Teens Shooting Each Other...

you can blame people on this site for this. they sell guns to anyone even felons with gang tattoos all over them.
Sounds like you speak from experience.
BTW-That is the most Stoopid thing I have read on here in at least well....well.....well....at least 20 minutes ago when I put a newbie ass on ignore for asking a stoopid question about one of my guns for sale. Mutha ****er wanted to know if I would trade my gun for tattoos.................... ;) :D

BTW-That is the most Stoopid thing I have read on here in at least well....well.....well....at least 20 minutes ago when I put a newbie ass on ignore for asking a stoopid question about one of my guns for sale. Mutha ****er wanted to know if I would trade my gun for tattoos.................... ;) :D

Face tattoos?

So it more the person than the tattoos? I can feel that . You can tell a difference In the mannerisms than the ink.
Well the tats themselves can say a lot. And don't get me wrong I have half a dozen. But you won't see most of mine unless I want you to.
My thing is ...if you have ink on your face and if you have some **** stuck through your nose, eyebrows,lips etc then you went out of your way to create shock value and look like a sideshow exhibit. I ain't talking about guys with pierced ears although 2 pierced ears on a dude is kinda weird. I'm talking about the big ass black bushings that the earlobe gets stretched around so that it never goes back to normal shape. Oh and it looks AND smells even worse when those things are removed. So the short answer is no, I don't wanna deal with people like that.

If I was in that area I would take these in a heart beat. Could easily flip them in the hood when the contacts I have.:rolleyes2:

you can blame people on this site for this. they sell guns to anyone even felons with gang tattoos all over them.

Glass houses man.

I see that offer a lot on here. Is anyone actually making that trade? That and trade for tvs.

Back
Top Bottom