• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Telor Tactical Review

GlockIssue

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
14   0
Reaction score
I had a really good experience with this company last weekend and I just wanted to take the time to share. They had a booth at an event at the gun range I go to so I got some time to speak with the owners. It's a pretty small operation, but they were incredibly nice and their gear is quite impressive. The husband used to make prefabricated medical splints and apparently uses some of the same materials to make the holsters. The material is designed (according to them) to breath really well and is machine washable. They don't have any Kydex stuff or any OWB holsters, so their stuff isn't for everyone, but what I tried on was extremely comfortable. Their ankle holsters and their main IWB holster comes with an insert that you heat up and form to your ankle/hip and then once it hardens you insert it into the holster. It's meant to make the holster form fitting to you. They have some minimalist holsters also. I bought their Shark Skin IWB and I really like it. It doesn't have a clip or anything. The sides of it are made with a non-skid material, which makes some people nervous, but the thing won't budge when I put it IWB and it's really comfortable. I'm about to pick up a micro pistol and I'm going to buy one of Telor's body bands that I can use with it for running and working out. I'm not getting paid or compensated in any way for giving them a plug-in. I just had a really good experience with them and wanted to let y'all know. So if you are looking for something for good concealment (ankle, IWB, thigh holsters for the ladies) definitely check them out. It's always nice to support a GA based company.

http://www.telortactical.com/

Last edited:
Yea I've been using their belly band now for a while when walking the dogs or running, etc. It's a great fit and I forget it's even there. So far I'm very happy with it.

They have a new comfort air in the waistband holster I am gonna order. It has clips but all their "special comfy materials". Pic on their site. Looks nice.

Yeah, I was on their site today and saw it and thought...hmmm...that looks kinda spiffy. I am still looking for that "perfect holster" haha. It wouldnt have the positive retention I like though so...we will see.

Perfect holster, perfect gun, perfect caliber, perfect SD load...the search goes on. It's our curse here in the gun toting community haha.

I can't get on their site from work because it's blocked, but I'll check it out when I get home just for S&G's.

Back
Top Bottom