• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ten Things Your Dad Never Told you, Perhaps!

OttoMan

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
Do unto others what you want them to do to you!
421   0
Reaction score
1669863074927.png

I have told all four of my daughters those 10 things and more. Tomorrow is not promised to any of us.
I have a note from my 18yr old youngest daughter posted next to me at work and it reads:

I know you've been super stressed recently and I'm sorry you have to deal with that. I love you so much, and I'm so proud of you. Thanks for always taking care of us.

Family is everything.

I have told all four of my daughters those 10 things and more. Tomorrow is not promised to any of us.
I have a note from my 18yr old youngest daughter posted next to me at work and it reads:

I know you've been super stressed recently and I'm sorry you have to deal with that. I love you so much, and I'm so proud of you. Thanks for always taking care of us.

Family is everything.
I think I have told you already, BUT here it is again: you should take that note, date it and frame it. So precious and lovely of her! You’re a great man Brother!

I think I have told you already, BUT here it is again: you should take that note, date it and frame it. So precious and lovely of her! You’re a great man Brother!
You are a great man as well brother. My mother passed when she was 60 and my younger sister when she was 19. Everyone should tell their kids they love them and are proud of them because one day you won't be able to.

Back
Top Bottom