• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

TENKO adapter for M10 / M11 Machine gun to use Stock AR Uppers.

Just got a email from practical solutions, they've moved me over to the mac 10 tenko upper from the "one day" 11.

Now if the ATF would process my form 3...

They're having to resubmit their upper, this time with a registered M10 to have the tech branch determine (bless) it. So it's probably put the brakes on things for at least another 3 months or more. (Probably more, the ATF hasn't processed my F3 that I mentioned earlier, nor have they processed even some F3's that were e-file) Basically the government shutdown really screwed over the ATF when it came to manpower. All the contractors that were hired to help process forms were let go and as of yet, nothing has been done to replace them.

Get ready for even longer waits.

They're having to resubmit their upper, this time with a registered M10 to have the tech branch determine (bless) it. So it's probably put the brakes on things for at least another 3 months or more. (Probably more, the ATF hasn't processed my F3 that I mentioned earlier, nor have they processed even some F3's that were e-file) Basically the government shutdown really screwed over the ATF when it came to manpower. All the contractors that were hired to help process forms were let go and as of yet, nothing has been done to replace them.

Get ready for even longer waits.

#dislike (there is no button for it haha)

Back
Top Bottom