• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tent Living ain’t that bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't stress enough about never getting legally married.

I've said that multiple times on here and it has never been well received. Nobody can answer the most basic question though, how does the legal institution of marriage benefit men? And I'm not talking about monogamy or pair bonding, I mean the marriage contract with the state of Georgia. How does that benefit men?

I've said that multiple times on here and it has never been well received. Nobody can answer the most basic question though, how does the legal institution of marriage benefit men? And I'm not talking about monogamy or pair bonding, I mean the marriage contract with the state of Georgia. How does that benefit men?
It's like a bill oh sail....it just does

Watch out it’s got hornets 🐝
bees-tommy-boy.gif

If she croaks on you then you can collect her SS check. That's probably about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom