• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tent Living ain’t that bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s been about 2 months living in a tent every other week. It ain’t that bad.
Hey Rek, it could be worse.....

giphy.webp

Trying to do what’s best for the kids
Poor life choices
The inequalities of family law
Tough personal finance situation
Bucking societal norms
Fighting sexism and entitlement
Enjoying the outdoors and nature
I may be doing a similar thing here soon. For many of the same reasons. Looks like we are separating. Might park my tent beside yours lol

I may be doing a similar thing here soon. For many of the same reasons. Looks like we are separating. Might park my tent beside yours lol
My wife and I separated 6 yrs into the marriage because of her drinking and me treating her like a room mate, instead of a wife. It took 5 months, but we worked through it and she came back home. That was 5 years ago and I’m damn glad we both wanted to try it again. Don’t give up on it, especially if there are kids involved. Both of you should want it, if not it’s doomed to fail.

Doing that while wearing my mothers diamond stud earrings too boot.

It’s a long game and I’m positioned the best I can. I rested my case and now it’s in the hands of the lawyer representing the kids. Screen shots from post on here made it to the filings, but that was part of my plan.

It will be done one way or another soon enough. Then you see where you are at and keep pushing in the right direction. Time will heal it and you'll be fine in the end.

Doing that while wearing my mothers diamond stud earrings too boot.

It’s a long game and I’m positioned the best I can. I rested my case and now it’s in the hands of the lawyer representing the kids. Screen shots from post on here made it to the filings, but that was part of my plan.
Dam, wish I woulda known that....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom