• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tents or guns

Jinx

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
9   2
Reaction score
What’s happening to gun sells? As long as I have been watching this site I never thought I would see more campers,
coolers and ATV’s then guns for sale. With you know who running the country running this country they have figured out a way to ban firearms. Aren’t you concerned? Where are the peppers, the 2a people, the patriots. I counted and there are less guns for sale than I have ever seen before. I am assuming the WOW folks are winning. Maybe when we start watching Chinese jeeps rolling up and down our streets we will be less

Yeah, many people are holding on to what they have because, what may becoming down the road in this country. I have added 5 extra items in the past week, I would usually get rid of some items here on ODT but not now, I even picked up a 25 rd Drum for my Saiga 12, today.

not-this-again-omg.gif

There use to be page after page of guns to look at. Now there are just four or five weapons and the rest is junk in my opinion. Is the nature of this web site changing to more of a yard sell on line or are the anti gunners winning. I think one fellow got it. People are holding on to what they got if the feces hits the rotary oscillator? Of course I check my listings and they aren’t even listed or they are marked gone. I didn’t do that. Use to be I would get a couple of messages a week. Now I get zilch and I am selling some prized possessions at hundreds of dollars less than I spent for them. By the way, thanks whinners

Back
Top Bottom