• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Terribe, terrible rumor

Dont worry the city folks and yankees moving in are quickly ruining Senoia. Besides ya got that hideous orange Mexican joint with that awful mural on the side if you need abdominal stress....

BUT they've got the best steak fajita quesadilla I've ever had.
Hey, Senoia is getting a Chick-fil-A right across the highway from there! On the SW corner of 85/16.

Dont worry the city folks and yankees moving in are quickly ruining Senoia. Besides ya got that hideous orange Mexican joint with that awful mural on the side if you need abdominal stress....
It's already ruined. I hear more and more punks with those boom stereos everyday and the trash being tossed on the sides of roads. Not to mention the crime rate skyrocketting

BUT they've got the best steak fajita quesadilla I've ever had.
Hey, Senoia is getting a Chick-fil-A right across the highway from there! On the SW corner of 85/16.
Yeah cause the yuppies from PTC that have invaded Senoia cant be farther than a quarter mile from a CFA or they get the vapors....and Lord forbid they have to drive ALL THE WAY to 74 to go to da Publix!! The horror!

Been warning Senoia for 10 years to beware copying PTC....they may get what they want, but I doubt they gonna want what they get. And I'm being proven right already. So much for the small town feel. Little PTC it is.

Back
Top Bottom