• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Terror attack in St. Petersburg, Russia

I hope Trump comes out with something meaningful an pro-active when he responds to this, rather than the usual rote response that all the world leaders seem to have pre-prepared for these circumstances. I'm sick of hearing drivel in response to things like this.

When the orders come in for retaliation, If I were the US commander, I would get my guys out of the way STAT. This will be utter destruction in Syria and Iraq.

Probably an extremist from Ukraine or Chechnya. I saw a picture online of the reported bomber and his appearance suggests Crimean Tatar. They are not happy about Russia being in Crimea because the Soviets weren't exactly friendly to 'em decades ago.

But at least it wasn't as bad as Beslan or the 1999 Bombings.

I know muslims are crazy, but you gotta be down right insane to pull something like this in Russia.

I doubt Putin will go on TV and tell his citizens that muslims are wonderful people and islam is a beatiful religion of peace like Obama always did with us.

He's probably just going to unleash hell on the scumbags.

Probably an extremist from Ukraine or Chechnya. I saw a picture online of the reported bomber and his appearance suggests Crimean Tatar. They are not happy about Russia being in Crimea because the Soviets weren't exactly friendly to 'em decades ago.

But at least it wasn't as bad as Beslan or the 1999 Bombings.
Tatars collaborated with the Nazis in WW2, so Soviets punished the whole lot. Indiscriminately.

Back
Top Bottom