• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Test that blade!

Go ahead! What’s the worst thing that could happen?

Play stupid games and win stupid prizes!

A trip to the emergency room!
Go ahead and trash your new $100 dollar blade. Post pictures when you win.

I'm curious to find out just how good a "Good" knife is.
I remember removing the head from the carcass of a 300 pound wild boar. We attempted the “bone chop test”.

Epic fail, I ended up re-contouring the blade at work using power tools. The wife never lets me forget about that one.

I remember removing the head from the carcass of a 300 pound wild boar. We attempted the “bone chop test”.

Epic fail, I ended up re-contouring the blade at work using power tools. The wife never lets me forget about that one.
Yeah, theory is all fine and good, but really knowing is something else.

There's a good many torture test videos on YouTube of knives and guns getting run thru all kinds of worst case scenarios.

Gotta be honest, I've always been of the "there's a tool for every job" mindset. I don't use my knives as pry bars, hammers, screwdrivers, etc. I just cut stuff with 'em.

There's a good many torture test videos on YouTube of knives and guns getting run thru all kinds of worst case scenarios.

Gotta be honest, I've always been of the "there's a tool for every job" mindset. I don't use my knives as pry bars, hammers, screwdrivers, etc. I just cut stuff with 'em.

That is un-American right there...

Back
Top Bottom