• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Texas synagogue attacker's gun sold by a felon LOL

Of far
Where did the terrorist the money for air travel, food, phone and to purchase the gun? They have arrested 2 in England, how many here are involved?
more interest to LE than whom he purchased from. Now the political ADAs, AGs & Solicitors and lefties in general .none of the important things will be headline. Sheesh

Don't want to rain on any of the junior G-men's parade, but a GWL only shows that the possessor was not a felon 5 years ago.

Martha Stewart was in and out of prison in less time than that.

Plus a lot more than being a felon can disqualify a potential buyer, like that restraining order his wife took out yesterday in a county 240 miles away.

Don't want to rain on any of the junior G-men's parade, but a GWL only shows that the possessor was not a felon 5 years ago.

Martha Stewart was in and out of prison in less time than that.

Plus a lot more than being a felon can disqualify a potential buyer, like that restraining order his wife took out yesterday in a county 240 miles away.
Aren't they supposed to confiscate you GWL if you are charged with a felony?

I know there is a big gap between should and do. I also am no longer surprised by governmental incompetence. So I am genuinely curious if anyone is aware of it actually happening.

Aren't they supposed to confiscate you GWL if you are charged with a felony?

I know there is a big gap between should and do. I also am no longer surprised by governmental incompetence. So I am genuinely curious if anyone is aware of it actually happening.
Nope.

First, unless you run your mouth, the popo don't know you have GWL, there is no central registry, The court that convicts you will never know.

Secondly, the probate court of Decatur County has no way of knowing you beat the stew out of your wife in Rabun County.

Back
Top Bottom