• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Thank god for road construction on 285/400

I do have a friend who says you can't call yourself a try outdoorsman if you have never cut your t shirt tail off to clean up with!
Stalking deer late one afternoon in the Upstate of SC, my FIL asked me if I had any TP on me. "No" I replied as he squatted over a creek to relieve himself. He then starts looking around and spies a piece of fabric over a tree root in the bank and asks me to get it for him. LOL! WTF? I guess it's better than leaves but man. Never went stalking again without some MRE TP in my pocket.

Stalking deer late one afternoon in the Upstate of SC, my FIL asked me if I had any TP on me. "No" I replied as he squatted over a creek to relieve himself. He then starts looking around and spies a piece of fabric over a tree root in the bank and asks me to get it for him. LOL! WTF? I guess it's better than leaves but man. Never went stalking again without some MRE TP in my pocket.
Yep, I always have TP

About 2pm at work my stomach started feeling weird, 3pm I’am squirting brown Mississippi mud water out both ends. After awhile my digestive system decided to take a break, I thought I better go home before traffic got bad. Well my digestive system was playing tricks on me, driving down 400 south it hit, I had a choice, Poop my pants or if I could find a port a potty in all the road construction going on fast. I found one! Did a dukes of hazard 180 in 50mph traffic, and pulled right up in amongst the Mexicans working pouring concrete. They all looked at me like I was crazy, I jumped out and into the port a potty with .025 seconds to spare. 15 minutes later I came out and gave the Mexicans the thumps up and went home. I am so thankful they are taking their sweet time fixing 285/400!
I did the SAME DANG THING😂. I will never, REPEAT NEVER take a laxative ever again. It was supposed to be one of those “slow” active ones. Nope that sh*t hit harder than a Metallica concert live at Moscow I kid you not. Walked out of there without my socks and underwear No toilet paper lol. Went back to the place where I got it from and some rat ba*terd thought it would be funny to switch up the laxatives. That dirty motherf**ker😂

Back
Top Bottom