• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Thank y’all....Again!

There is a wonderful mythical law of nature that the three things we crave most in life -- happiness, freedom, and peace of mind -- are always attained by giving them to someone else.

We didn’t do it for you, but did it for ourselves....

Just kidding brother! We’re family here!

Some times we need to pay it forward, to me it is more out of respect! I have been blessed by so many, I fail to understand sometimes, but I know the feelings are real..This site brings out the best in many, to come to the aid of those they respect. Glad to hear your Bride is doing better..May our Lord bless you both!

Okay y’all, hopefully this won’t be as long winded like last time. My wife and I just wanted to thank you guys again for coming to our rescue one more time. I really don’t know what I’ve done to deserve all the help that y’all have given us, it’s probably more because of all the good things my wife has done for folks over the years and good karma coming back to her. Whatever the case may be, we are forever grateful for this community of kind and generous people, we’re still struggling but I think I can see some light down that tunnel now. God bless you all, thank you once again!

Tazz & Mrs. Tazz....
Tazz I like to think we here are brothers and sisters bound by our faith.

My Tazz brother pleased send me your email address, I have something to send you. life can be pretty rough if you don't have people to step up and help.

When I had my motorcycle wreck and lost a leg and a bunch of broken bones, my MC club stepped up and took a huge load of me. We all need help sometime, some of us really need help

My Tazz brother pleased send me your email address, I have something to send you. life can be pretty rough if you don't have people to step up and help.

When I had my motorcycle wreck and lost a leg and a bunch of broken bones, my MC club stepped up and took a huge load of me. We all need help sometime, some of us really need help
Dang brother, I’m so sorry to hear about your wreck and losing your leg. I didn’t know that happened to you. My surgeon said he never saw one as messed up as mine and not actually been in a wreck, said he’d seen worse but those were in crashes. I got all kinds of sideways and when I put my feet down to regain control the Doc said my boot must’ve grabbed the pavement and spun my leg around at least 220 degrees, got myself a few nice ol spiral fractures in the tibia & fibula and shattered the top of the tibia.
I don’t have email anymore, had to give up the internet and satellite when things got tight but I sent you a pm. Still don’t know how this 4G LTE stuff works but I’m able to get on the net somehow with it. Thanks brother, us devils gotta stick together. lol!

Back
Top Bottom