• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Thank you all

sniper22

Eagle Icon Lifetime Supporter
Aspiring Christian
203   0
Reaction score
I wish everyone could feel the Gratitude and love that I feel. There are no words to describe or explain how I feel. You guys have truly stepped up and blown me away. I've been pretty sick for a little over a month but chalked it up to stress. I had emergency surgery at the end of January and it was only the beginning. They released me from the hospital the next day and a week later, I was a day away from dead! The next 10 days were somewhat stuff, but God decided it wasn't time and the doctors did a great job of correcting the issues.
There have been countless calls, messages and visits which really showed me the world still has lots of good people in it. In all my years in this earth, I would have never thought or expected for anyone much less a whole website to step up and help a grouchy old knucklehead like myself. I'm not out of the woods just yet but, I have lifelines leading me out and our Lords arms wrapped around me so there's no doubt, we're going to be just fine.
Thank You All and may God Bless you as much as You All have me!!

God Is Good and #alleycat has your back. I am pledging to match any or all donations up to $500 to help relieve the stress of what you are going through and to help the family. With Gods and your friends that you have never met, You WILL overcome this and be able to pay it froward.

Anybody that wants to get me back for anything I have done can do so by getting into my pocket. MATCH up to $500.00. Cheaper than a Glock.;

God Is Good and #alleycat has your back. I am pledging to match any or all donations up to $500 to help relieve the stress of what you are going through and to help the family. With Gods and your friends that you have never met, You WILL overcome this and be able to pay it froward.

Anybody that wants to get me back for anything I have done can do so by getting into my pocket. MATCH up to $500.00. Cheaper than a Glock.;
I'm speechless! Never in my wildest dreams.
God bless you all.

Back
Top Bottom