• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Thank you DinkyDau and bradsweet!!!

Poppa Mike

Default rank 5000+ posts
4H rifle team coach
40   0
Reaction score
I just want to give a BIG thank you to DinkyDau DinkyDau and @bradsweet for giving such good advice on BBQ places. Mrs Poppa Mike and I made the trip to Biguns at Talking Rock this evening and it was everything they said it would be. She had the smoked turkey plate and it was juicy, tender and delicious. I had the pulled pork plate and it was great. The sides (tater salad and baked beans) were fantastic. Their brunswick stew is the closest to my wife's home made I have ever had out anywhere. I would recommend to anyone seeking good bbq, ribs, brunswick stew etc. to make the trip. You WON'T be disappointed!!! We will definitely be back!!

I just want to give a BIG thank you to DinkyDau DinkyDau and @bradsweet for giving such good advice on BBQ places. Mrs Poppa Mike and I made the trip to Biguns at Talking Rock this evening and it was everything they said it would be. She had the smoked turkey plate and it was juicy, tender and delicious. I had the pulled pork plate and it was great. The sides (ta'ster salad and baked beans) were fantastic. Their brunswick stew is the closest to my wife's home made I have ever had out anywhere. I would recommend to anyone seeking good bbq, ribs, brunswick stew etc. to make the trip. You WON'T be disappointed!!! We will definitely be back!!
Just finished a smoked chicken breast, limas, black eyed peas, green beans and corn bread muffin myself. Wife and I eat Bigun's at least a couple of times a month. Top Notch!

Just finished a smoked chicken breast, limas, black eyed peas, green beans and corn bread muffin myself. Wife and I eat Bigun's at least a couple of times a month. Top Notch!
Yep, I'm really looking forward to going back. I want to try the ribs or maybe the brisket or the chicken or hell everything on the menu!!!

I just want to give a BIG thank you to DinkyDau DinkyDau and @bradsweet for giving such good advice on BBQ places. Mrs Poppa Mike and I made the trip to Biguns at Talking Rock this evening and it was everything they said it would be. She had the smoked turkey plate and it was juicy, tender and delicious. I had the pulled pork plate and it was great. The sides (tater salad and baked beans) were fantastic. Their brunswick stew is the closest to my wife's home made I have ever had out anywhere. I would recommend to anyone seeking good bbq, ribs, brunswick stew etc. to make the trip. You WON'T be disappointed!!! We will definitely be back!!
I wish I had known, I would have love to meet you and just another excuse for good Q

I wish I had known, I would have love to meet you and just another excuse for good Q
We decided to go kinda last minute. Didn't even invite our daughter, son in law or granddaughter! Just me and the better half. We will probably take them along next time we go and if I can remember I'll try to let you know. I would very much like to meet you as well.

Back
Top Bottom