• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Thank you Northface

So woke they’re stupid...

48C57816-C452-40AF-8DCA-92B958CADDBE.jpeg

132BD51A-1B0B-4C02-A1B0-D135743CC016.jpeg

Northface = overpriced yuppie stuff for people who never actually enjoy the outdoors. **** em. I hope all these woke companies go broke.

The people who bought North Face where I grew up were the same ones who bought a 800$ snowboard with daddy's creditcard, went to the mountains once, didnt take lessons cause they played SSX and could ride a skateboard ten feet down the sidewalk without falling, rode the chair lift up, scooted down the mountian on their arse and then came back and told everyone about the sick powder, and like, how in touch they are with the mountains, its just like a mind altering experience brah puts things in a new perspective brah, there's like snow everywhere but also nowhere if you really think about it, it's like actually water you get what i'm saying? That snowboard has been collecting dust in their father's third wife's attic ever since but they probably still say they love carving fresh powder on their tinder bio.

Always been a poser fashion brand. Oh it's 58 degrees outside, need a puffy jacket to walk two blocks.

Back
Top Bottom