Thanks Ex Lover!

What an awesome mom!!

image.jpeg

This is how our weekends go down ;P

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    80.7 KB · Views: 14
No seriously. Like 3 total and they're not even "love requests." Lol I hope this means that I don't come across to be "fishing" on here and I've stood my ground well enough to avoid "those guys."

Only 3, I am surprised, must the lonely hearts went to the other site and/or got themselves banned.

Looking at it as if you were a guy it wouldnt be seen as fishing, so no I dont see it that way either.

Of course there probably would be a lot more drunk posting if it was a guy, something which you have really neglected in your thread. So start drinkin.

Ahhhh come on now. Tell us the REAL reason you gave it to her. :becky:
There are numerous "REAL" reasons I gave it to her.
1. She is like my little sister.
2. She is an extremely attractive female, maybe 105 lbs with stethoscope and very much a potential target for dirtbags and degenerates.
I'm 6'3" and 260 lbs, much less likely to be a target walking to my car after a long shift.
3. My goal is to arm all the female nursing students before we graduate. I am a firm believer in women carrying guns!
While she was the first, I am in the process of getting another student a new handgun. She bought a Jimenez .380 for protection and I told her "hell no"; I am not allowing her to carry that piece of $&*#. I am taking her to the range as soon as we have time and training her to properly and safely handle a firearm and then I am finding her a much more reliable handgun. She has 2 kids that depend on her, plus she is specializing in trauma, so one day one of your kids, or you, may depend on her. I see it as an investment in the future, not an opportunity to pick up women like you think.

Only 3, I am surprised, must the lonely hearts went to the other site and/or got themselves banned.

Looking at it as if you were a guy it wouldnt be seen as fishing, so no I dont see it that way either.

Of course there probably would be a lot more drunk posting if it was a guy, something which you have really neglected in your thread. So start drinkin.
I'm a little surprised at only 3 also, but then again she clearly stated that she is not interested or looking. I would like to think that the vast majority of members on here are mature and intelligent enough to take a hint.

2. She is an extremely attractive female, maybe 105 lbs with stethoscope and very much a potential target for dirtbags and degenerates.
I'm 6'3" and 260 lbs, much less likely to be a target walking to my car after a long shift.
3. My goal is to arm all the female nursing students before we graduate. I am a firm believer in women carrying guns!
While she was the first, I am in the process of getting another student a new handgun. She bought a Jimenez .380 for protection and I told her "hell no"; I am not allowing her to carry that piece of $&*#. I am taking her to the range as soon as we have time and training her to properly and safely handle a firearm and then I am finding her a much more reliable handgun. She has 2 kids that depend on her, plus she is specializing in trauma, so one day one of your kids, or you, may depend on her. I see it as an investment in the future, not an opportunity to pick up women like you think.

Dammit boy,,,, chill out. See the smiley face I put at the end of my comment? That shows I was joking. But I see your fairly new here. Nothing wrong with that. We all were at one point. But you will learn there is a whole lot of picking at one another here while at the same time, everyone pulls together when the need arises.

So is she hot ?? Asking for a friend.
* Did not see number 2 above in my haste to make a smartass comment

Back
Top Bottom