• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Thanks Ex Lover!

I'm sure he's gonna come back and rip into me for that one, but I just couldn't resist! LOL

LOL. Yeah I was just thinking to myself when I read it "Doohhhh you done hit a nerve like I did." But hopefully OP will learn that most everybody on ODT cuts up a lot and most times means no harm by it.
A strong sense of humor will carry a person a long way here.

That's just like tellin me to go grab a bag of chips in the chip aisle! Well what kind do I get?! What's the better brands?! I need specifics here! Lol
You just need a carry handle sight to get you functional right now to use iron sights and the handles are universal. Now optics, I would hold off on investing in until you can look through some of them and figure what you want

I love cooking the quesdilla's, I do the bell peppers, onions in a butter reduction. Then add the chicken tenders with garlic, and McCormick rotisserie chicken seasoning. Then take the shell and baste on both sides with butter..Put down a layer of Pepper Jack Cheese then the filling, topped with more pepper jack cheese and fold. Cook until bottom is starting to brown and flip, add three mex cheese blend and cover..Serve with chopped lettuce, tomatoes chopped, guacamole and then sour cream..

:hungry::hungry::hungry: Everything but the sour cream. And add some red El Yucateco habenero hot sauce.

Back
Top Bottom