• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Thanks Ex Lover!

I generally do about half that much sugar .

But growing up we had aunts that did the 2 plus cup per gallon stuff and we didn't mind :)

My wife cut the sugar in her sweet tea from 2 cups down to 3/4 cup a couple years ago. Just ain't the same. :cold:

LOL. Yeah I was just thinking to myself when I read it "Doohhhh you done hit a nerve like I did." But hopefully OP will learn that most everybody on ODT cuts up a lot and most times means no harm by it.
A strong sense of humor will carry a person a long way here.
I think he's learning to roll with the punches around here. LOL

You're right for sure, if you don't have a good sense of humor, you're in for a rough time around here.

BangBang BangBang and GlockGirl GlockGirl , I am sorry you two split up but I sincerely hope you two are on good terms.
You've got it all wrong. GlockGirl GlockGirl is my girlfriends sister. LOL

We ARE on good terms though, even though I pick on her all the time.
:thumb:

My wife cut the sugar in her sweet tea from 2 cups down to 3/4 cup a couple years ago. Just ain't the same. :cold:

3\4 cup in a gallon just ain't enough to hardly be sweet :(

We make ours in a pitcher that hold 96 ounces . 2 tea bags boiled twice and a little over a cup of sugar .
I generally make it at night so it tastes a lil sweeter by morning :)

Subject change. I need a carry handle, iron sights, and a scope for my new addition. Someone help me find some good deals on some! Idk where to start..
A scope or carry handle? One or the other seems to make sense, but not both. Granted they make a scope adapter for the carry handle but I believe most AR shooters would recommend against that; just my opinion though. Do you want magnification, fixed power or adjustable? What is the rifle's intended uses. Would you be better served with a reflex sight instead of a scope? There are more questions than answers here; guide is in the right direction and maybe we can help.

Back
Top Bottom