• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Thanks Ex Lover!

3\4 cup in a gallon just ain't enough to hardly be sweet :(

We make ours in a pitcher that hold 96 ounces . 2 tea bags boiled twice and a little over a cup of sugar .
I generally make it at night so it tastes a lil sweeter by morning :)

I agree 100%. She makes it at night too so it tastes better and don't have that "fresh brewed " taste.
Of course she has come a lonnnnng way. My wife is a thoroughbred Yankee,,,,,,,, born and raised in Madison Wisconsin. First two years we were married she would only drink flavored hot tea. Or "Sun" tea. Put tea bags and water in a clear glass gallon jar and set it out in the sun. Nasty,,,,,, reallllllyyyyyy nasty.

Looks like the other thread is gone, GG is back on top, so to speak.

Wait, I mean, uh, well, this thread is still alive!

:pound:

This is tempting just to see how high the price gets....

True story here,,,,,,,, a bunch of years ago I bought a Ruger 44 magnum Super Blackhawk with mounted scope and shoulder holster rig from a guy I worked with who was needing some fast cash. He offered it to me for &125.00 I shot two boxes of shells through it and it was sweet. The Super Bowl was being played two Sundays from then and I came up with a bright idea. I put it up as the winning prize on a 100 square football pool. $5.00 per square. I mean, who wouldn't take a chance on this gun for 5 bucks? Well I sold all 100 squares in two days between work and electrical school at night. Then I got to thinking to myself. I said Self, I bet if you offered to buy the gun back from the winner for $250.00 you would have the gun back, the winner would have $250.00 cash, I would have my original $125.00 back plus another $125.00 to boot. Most folks bought 5 plus squares except this one dude who bought only one square. That dude won the gun and wouldn't sell it. But at least I had $500.00 in my stash pocket.

True story here,,,,,,,, a bunch of years ago I bought a Ruger 44 magnum Super Blackhawk with mounted scope and shoulder holster rig from a guy I worked with who was needing some fast cash. He offered it to me for &125.00 I shot two boxes of shells through it and it was sweet. The Super Bowl was being played two Sundays from then and I came up with a bright idea. I put it up as the winning prize on a 100 square football pool. $5.00 per square. I mean, who wouldn't take a chance on this gun for 5 bucks? Well I sold all 100 squares in two days between work and electrical school at night. Then I got to thinking to myself. I said Self, I bet if you offered to buy the gun back from the winner for $250.00 you would have the gun back, the winner would have $250.00 cash, I would have my original $125.00 back plus another $125.00 to boot. Most folks bought 5 plus squares except this one dude who bought only one square. That dude won the gun and wouldn't sell it. But at least I had $500.00 in my stash pocket.

That's one way to make some $$$! Lol

Back
Top Bottom