• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Thanks for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look up the make and model on Numrich.com. They have exploded view parts lists for most popular models. That will give you an idea of how all the internals fit and work together .

I did do that. They only showed a few of the parts of the shotgun. But thank you though.
Well I was afraid it might be that way not being a more common model. It's most likely a broken spring or something similar. Maybe post some pics of the loading area on the bottom. It helps to know if it has that spring loaded duckbill shell elevator like an 870 or the Mossberg style/High Standard Flight King style.
Compete disclosure I'm NOT a gunsmith or even close. I've had a few Mossbergs and Stevens guns broken completely down over the years but that ain't helping you. Point is SOMEONE here has experience and knows the deal. So I'm bumping it to the top again .:becky:

I did. There is not that much about it. Also most questions regarding the shotgun on the internet is regarding the value and nothing else.

It most likely needs to be thrown away.
Or cleaned. We took my buddy's old Sears pump apart that was doing the same thing. The springs and movements were cankered with oil and carbon. Probably not been cleaned since it was new, just oiled too heavily. We did an overnight soak in Ed's Red on the entire mechanism, soft brush cleaning, rinse in Ed's, dry, and light coat of oil. It works like it should now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom