• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Thanks for your help! Dirt bike crash guy.

To the people that helped me in the north Georgia mountains this weekend I just wanted to extend a thank you. I was in pretty bad shape from the dirt bike crashAnd really needed some help and you guys were there. I hope y’all had a good rest of the weekend and I apologize for being a burden. Thanks again, Bill
When that guy told me someone was in a wreck I couldn’t do anything but go to see if we could help. I hope you’re doing better and mending well. Now that you’re on ODT you need to join up with us again next year for our trout fishing trip. Wes

To the people that helped me in the north Georgia mountains this weekend I just wanted to extend a thank you. I was in pretty bad shape from the dirt bike crashAnd really needed some help and you guys were there. I hope y’all had a good rest of the weekend and I apologize for being a burden. Thanks again, Bill

I tell ya, you could have done worse if you ran into these guys and needed some r&r (rest and repair) ..... welcome aboard.

It’s hell to get old an worn out !! I went from 2 wheels to 4 and still don’t have the good sense to slow down. My wife is a nurse so I get patched up for free. Lol

Glad no one was hurt, some good people on here !!

Cooter69

I'm glad you're OK, "Mr. Concussion."

I gave up aggressive dirt bike riding after I got so angry at my motorcycle for steering me off the side of that jump and into a pine tree trunk that I smashed my instrument cluster off the bike with my face.
Good thing I was wearing my full face helmet, not the open face one, that day.

I crashed my dirt bike in North GA on memorial day weekend and broke 4 metatarsals in my foot and couldn't ride off the mountain. My riding buddy was able to find a group riding 4 wheelers who came and gave me a ride out of there and one of their group rode my bike out. I'm nearing recovery from surgery to repair the damage and will hopefully be walking soon. I'm very thankful for my friend and the kind people who came to my rescue. DON'T RIDE ALONE IN REMOTE AREAS!

we just did Dragons tail Wednesday and helped a chap whose BMW MC took a dip,
Kia on dragon's tail 7-10-19.jpg
welcome aboard.gif

Back
Top Bottom