• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

sweet potato Pie and hush my mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im all for defending yourself but this guy took it too far. He was down, all you had to do was slowly with your pistol on him walk up and kick his weapon away. He is no longer a threat after that. No reason to walk up and execute the guy. He deserves to be in jail.

In your last post one of the reasons you gave to kill them was to prevent them from hurting someone in the future. So that's not one of your arguments anymore?

Everyone has the right to defend themselves and I choose to exercise mine also. But defense means stopping the threat, not retribution. You have said repeatedly that you would kill someone for trying to do you harm even if the threat was over. Something about having their hands up making them an easier target. That's not defense, that's murder.

OK, it works for me.

Sadly, IMHO it looks like a case of Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome reaction ... (or temporary insanity) over the near-dealth experience that he had just experienced.

Kind of like the poor marine that got court marshalled for finishing off
a terrorist guy that just got wounded in an ambush on his patrol ... a patrol that
also just happend to have a reporter with a camera ...
The marine thought that the guy moved to get a weapon (that was later found not to be there)

However, we always have to be (politically) correct ... The criminal always has to be a victim ...
and guns are evil objects that always cause crimes

The Marine should have shot the cameraman first.

Does it make you feel more manly to think others would be scared? Or have you conducted some research that indicates that this is the case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom